Old idea and advertising made most people thinking mineral water is better a lot than purified water. And even a lot artile said that purified water is bad for human being health. But we are not agree with it because of follow reason:
- Purified water is free of contaminants: Purified water is produced through a variety of methods that remove impurities, such as bacteria, viruses, and minerals. This makes it a safe and pure option for drinking.
- Purified water is consistent: Because purified water is treated to remove impurities, it is more consistent in terms of its taste and quality. Mineral water, on the other hand, can vary in taste and mineral content depending on the source.
- Purified water is affordable: Purified water is often less expensive than mineral water because it does not have to be sourced from a specific location or region.
- Purified water is convenient: Purified water is widely available and can be purchased in various forms, such as bottled water or as a purified water dispenser.
- Purified water is good for cooking and baking: Purified water is a good choice for cooking and baking because it does not contain any minerals or impurities that could alter the taste or texture of the finished product.
- Purified water is good for maintaining hydration: Purified water is a good choice for maintaining hydration because it does not contain any minerals that could interfere with the body’s absorption of water.
- Purified water is good for people with certain health conditions: Some people may need to avoid certain minerals or impurities in their water, and purified water can provide a safe and pure option for these individuals.
- Purified water is good for cleaning: Purified water can be used for cleaning because it does not contain any minerals or impurities that could leave behind residues or cause problems.
- Purified water is good for preserving equipment: Purified water can be used to clean and preserve equipment, such as coffee makers and steam irons, because it does not contain any minerals or impurities that could cause corrosion or build-up.
- Purified water is environmentally friendly: Purified water can be a more environmentally friendly option because it does not require transportation from a specific location or region, and it can be produced using methods that are less energy-intensive than those used to produce mineral water.
Here are a few additional reasons why purified water may be considered better than mineral water:
- Purified water does not contribute to dental erosion: Some minerals found in mineral water, such as fluoride and phosphate, can contribute to dental erosion. Purified water does not contain these minerals, making it a potentially better choice for people who are concerned about dental health.
- Purified water is less likely to contain contaminants: While mineral water is naturally sourced and may be considered pure, it is still possible for it to be contaminated with pollutants or other impurities. Purified water, on the other hand, has undergone treatment to remove contaminants, making it less likely to contain impurities.
- Purified water is more portable: Purified water is often available in smaller, more portable packaging, such as single-serving bottled water. This makes it a convenient option for people on the go.
- Purified water is customizable: Purified water can be customized to meet specific needs or preferences. For example, it can be flavored or enhanced with electrolytes to meet the needs of athletes or people who are dehydrated.
- Purified water does not contribute to environmental degradation: Some methods used to extract mineral water can have negative impacts on the environment, such as the depletion of groundwater resources or the pollution of surface water. Purified water, on the other hand, can be produced using methods that are less harmful to the environment.